The Propionic Acidemia Foundation is dedicated to finding improved treatments and a cure for Propionic Acidemia by funding research and providing information and support to families and medical professionals.
Since its inception, PAF has funded over $700,000 is research.
Providing Information and support
- Attend and Exhibit at National Conferences
- Website – links to Parent Guides, nutritional information, research publications, resources, etc…
- Newsletter sent out twice a year
- PA Family Day give families an opportunity to spend time with other families that are affected by PA in a warm, casual environment.
- Facebook Group gives families a chance to ask questions, give updates, and get support.
- Care Notebook for families that can be downloaded
- Toll free phone number (US)
To to create a future where Propionic Acidemia can be prevented and any affected individual can be cured and live a productive life.